Wednesday, January 2, 2013

secret xox's and other hidden meaning .

No i am not the biggest fan of gossip girls XOX , i was into XOX's decades ago !!!!!!!. One question i constantly get is whats written in the back ground of my paintings as i cant quiet make it out . Truth is your not really ment to be able to read it , as my writing is just shocking and i have trouble reading it myself . At school it was just as bad but who would have thought having such a shocking hand writing would make my paintings just pop and be a key element to my style .  Every painting i use my hands to scribble as well that then, will be adding DNA . Lots of artists make sure there DNA or finger prints are in there works for future prosperity.

One thing i will say as everything i scrawl in the backgrounds is positive and normally about LOVE and STARS . I have currently been going though a 18/19 century poetry faze . So lots of Keats immortal words are in my head and end up on canvas . Sometimes it just might be one of my fave bands lyrics . The point is its very personal and when i am long gone its will be away of identifying my paintings .I have always been able to know one of my paintings from a distance as not only is my style strong but i have an amazing memory of them all . My brush strokes also have a very strong right hand stroke thats unique to my style . 

Now back to those XOX's in most of my paintings this is there !!!!! no real reason other then i always used to sign my letters like this and now emails . Ok since when were love and kisses not simply whats life and love is all about . Nothings more positive than that XOX .

No comments:

Post a Comment