Wednesday, February 29, 2012

so excited about my Sydney exhibition

I am just so excited about my exhibition ...................FLUIDITY . Its the night before the opening and of course u get a bit nervous . I however know i did the work and produced an amazing exhibition to my extraordinarily high standards i am my worst critic .lol. I am the kinda artist who always dose the SOLO's this of course adds the pressure . I always deliver a fresh exhibition every time , i don't bring in other works that had not previously sold . I do this out of respect for the galleries and my own integrity . Thats why i have clients purchase from my shows from all over the country as this is always the best and most recent works available.   FLUIDITY consists of 36 new works and this is a pic of me surrounded by  months and months of hard work . I go into a zone when i am painting a solo and have total focus normally forgetting all the simple things in life and totally crash when its over for a week or so in exhaustion. check it out at www.trafficjamgalleries.com.au or come to the opening tommorrow nite and say hi .:)

1 comment: