Saturday, August 13, 2011

artists i admire.

i always get asked this question which current living artists do i like and admire ....damn this means i cant say 'the masters' etc . so from australia they are 'ken done' and 'stewart mcfarlaine'. and from the US i love marylin mansons paintings. hes rocks ........i am sorry to say I'm a very hard marker. takes a lot to impress me these days . mansons work is every thing i admire in an artist highly original like the artist and the work reflects his personality . He paints what hes into and what surrounds him not whats cool or hip or trendy . Hes dark as are his paintings . I love this cat very much one of my favourite works of his .. x

1 comment:

  1. I like David Lloyd's work.He has an art gallery plus an Etsy shop where I've bought works off him that appeal to me personally.
    Here's the link to his blog were he displays some current works;
    http://lloydart.blogspot.com/
    and you can find links on that site that go to his gallery and ETSY shop.

    ReplyDelete