Wednesday, March 2, 2011

starr's only come out at nite.

Well it would appear my love affair with PARIS will not fade anytime soon . I am constantly getting galleries requesting new work from this magical city . I could think of nothing better than too paint paris and its fantastic cafes etc  . It's the night life however i love ..................everything seems more beautiful when its sparkles. I love a starry  night and every night this is just repeated over and over again  whats not too like .I do think artists are all very different and what would appeal too one my not appeal too another . My name is STARR and lets face it star's only come out at nite .......................So paint the night i will . I have always been drawn too the nite and frankly cant stand the sun its upsets me greatly . I have always preferred to paint the night away and sleep in ..................SO PLEASE DONT CALL BEFORE 11am . lol. I simply find colour of the night breathtaking ................thats it plain and simple .

No comments:

Post a Comment