Thursday, March 10, 2011

the most perfect colour ...................GREEN

GREEN is the colour of life. most fantastic and was when i first started too paint in oils ....emerald green was my  favorite colour . just so lush and vibrant . Over many years of my pink obsession which i still adore and worship all things pink .......................GREEN  has slowly crept on me . It started with mint green and yeap it looks super with pink so i went with it . Then i went from a redhead too raven and well its just a fact green looks amazing with black hair . Its such a hard colour too find ...................while in santa monica in los angeles i went too the very fab hotel the viscory it was decked out with splashes of a bright green . its a mix of EMERALD/LIME...................totally amazing . I stumbled into the amazing ladies room of them all in floor to ceiling green tiles , very overwhelming too most but so extrodinary too me . I fell in LOVE with the colour that day . My brushes are always covered in green these day it just works to well with other bright primary and sceondary colours. SO YES I HEART GREEN   

1 comment:

  1. If we could take blue out of the spectrum,I would agree with you.-)

    ReplyDelete