Wednesday, February 9, 2011

the polka dot incident


So i love polka dots , dont ask why maybe its the the whole alice in wonderland thingy . Ever since i was a little girl i have loved them , weather on clothing , coffee mugs , dooner covers and dressing my toy poodle in them . I cant help myself really . I have a few very fantastic pairs of shoes in black and white dots too . weather the dots are in black and white , red and white or pink and white they ROCK. So its interesting to know just how personal my nudes really are ? I was working on this painting in december when i got dumped , and one of the excuses was my excessive use of polka dots . WTF. ok i am as mad as a hatta and excentric but really this cant be a reason ...............................ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well with the 'polka dot incident ' well behind me i now close up my laptop and stick it in its new polka dot case. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment