Sunday, August 29, 2010

draw like ya paint ...............

Well I think its gotta be a given that most artists paint like they draw . Artist wendy sharp is exactly like this . There is not much difference from the drawings to the paintings , Stewart Mc farlaine is also the same . Drawing is a skill thats parmount to a great painter . I always draw and like to think my drawing style is iconic as my paintings are . I find it amazing too that there is a core of art collectors that just collect drawings . They might just have the right idea as they realise its in the studies and sketches that the paintings come from but more its where the esscence of the artist is. Ok they might just have a thing for black and white like minimalist do .This is one of my stetches from the fairy nude series .  enjoy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment