Friday, December 26, 2008

shop till you drop.


ok so yes i do like to shop like all girls do ......................and shop i do. The post christmas sales are the most amazing thing for me . yes i do like a bargin but more than that its always a source of inspiration . to find and increadible hat or a beautiful pair of shoes that can be used in a painting or a series is what always on my mind. last year i found a pair of green glittery shoes that are now used in my 'CINDERELLA SHOES' series. yeahhhhhhhh that was a find. I do very much try to set my art in time and paint what is current but in saying that i must love the style too. You wont be seeing 'GLADIATOR' shoes in new series as i dont find them attractive at all.Fashion is fickle but art dose have timeless quailty about it , i want my art to refect this .........i guess it comes down to CLEO mag or the bible 'VOGUE'.................XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment